Schedule of Fees
REGISTRATION &ADMISSION FEE
|Rs. 52,000/- One Time|
|1. KG-V||Rs. 3900/-|
|2. VI-VIII||Rs. 4200/-|
|3. IX-X||Rs. 4550/-|
Rs. 5050/ (Commerce)
Rs. 5400/ (Humanities)
|TRANSPORT CHARGES||As per distance (11 months Transport fee will be realised per annum).In the IV quarter (Jan-March) only two months Transport fee will be charged).|
MODE OF PAYMENT
1. At the time of Admission Payment is to be made either by crossed cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of "G.D. Goenka Public School, Jammu".
2. Rests of the Quarterly Fee payments are to be paid online through our School Website or School App(Smart Hub).
3.No Fee to be paid through NEFT/RTGS or in school
Also fee can be deposited by a crossed cheque/demand draft at any of the HDFC Bank Branches.
1st quarter : April to June (dues to be paid by 10th of April).
2nd quarter : July to September (dues to be paid by 10th of July).
3rd quarter :October to December (dues to be paid by 10th of October).
4th quarter : January to march (dues to be paid by 10th of January).
Note: 1. If the 10th of the month in which the school dues are to be paid happens to be a holiday, then the payment is to be made by the previous working day.
2. If the fee remains unpaid due to any reason in the first month of the Quarter, then it is to be cleared along with the penalty in the school only.
|D.||LATE PAYMENT CHARGES||@ Rs. 30/- per day from 11th to 20th and @ Rs. 50/- per day from 21st to the last day of the month in which fee is payable.|
|E.||DISHONOURED CHEQUES||In such cases, charges equal to 10% of the amount of the cheque will be payable over and above the amount of the cheque along with late fee charges, if due and the payment will be accepted only by banker's cheque/pay order.|
1. No Re-registration / Annual Charges every year. Registration & admission charges to be paid one time at the time of admission.
2. Registration followed by Admission Test will be valid for 10 days only.
3. Name of the student will be struck off the school rolls if the dues are not paid by 30th of the first month of the quarter.
4. Re-admission may be allowed, at the discretion of the principal, only after payment of all dues including late fee along with 25% of the normal admission fee, and subject to availability of a seat in the concerned class.
5. The school may hike the fee as per the norms set by supreme court.
are required at the time of
1. Three recent passport size coloured photographs of the student, one each of father and mother.
2. Date of Birth certificate issued by the municipal corporation (for Class KG till Class IX).
3. No change in Date of Birth, once it is mentioned in the Admission form at the time of admission.
4. Report card and transfer certificate from the previous school attended (for class II onwards).
1. Sale of prospectus does not guarantee admission.
2. Limited seats available in every class.
3. Admission will be strictly on first come first serve basis with base line test for classes I - IV and entrance test for classes V-IX, for class XI admission will be granted on Class X Percentage.